logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-18 12:44:03 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

Truly, Muzzling and Silencing descent
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Truly, Muzzling and Silencing descent  (Read 8209 times)
Fritz
Archon

Rate Fritz

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Truly, Muzzling and Silencing descent
« on: 2018-08-13 12:59:41 »

I watched with dismay as Lawrence Krauss was slandered and muzzled by the anti-athiest BUZZ feed cabal:
https://medium.com/@jakubferencik/lawrence-krauss-sexual-harassment-allegations-when-reason-fails-us-d5e6976b235

Info-War's Alex Jones has been pulled from all social media feeds; guilty without trial or even real reasons given. Just months before the USA goes to the polls; not a coincidence I think.
https://www.infowars.com/infowars-website-traffic-explodes-after-silicon-valley-blacklists-alex-jones-empire/

The merits of both are not the point; but silencing free speech by blackmail and coproate power is a problem.

Daily Facebook and Youtube feeds are being shutdown without do process, yet some questionable facist recruitment venues remove up.

I think the cries and protests of the social media, that they are not news or content providers involved in editorializing, is now proven false and the legal system needs to hold them legally responsible for the content of thier sites. Think of all the jobs that would be provided to fulfill that mandate.

Cheers

Fritz
Report to moderator   Logged

Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains -anon-
David Lucifer
Archon

Rate David Lucifer

Enlighten me.

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Truly, Muzzling and Silencing descent
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-20 17:18:07 »

I was giving Krauss the benefit of the doubt but it isn't looking good as Jerry Coyne describes at his blog.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: