logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-26 08:50:58 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the IRC chat feature.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

The North American Union
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: The North American Union  (Read 754 times)
Bass
Magister

Rate Bass

I'm a llama!

View Profile
The North American Union
« on: 2007-01-03 05:28:23 »

I hate to make this thread before being able to post the article since I can't find it on the internet, but I have it sitting right across my computer.

It has been declared that the Government [U.S.] has been planning something behing our backs called the "North American Union". It involves us uniting with Mexico and Canada as one nation.

Do you opose to this?

Now, my personal opinion is that we all know why the Government has been doing it behind our backs. It's because they knew we would opose.

I've been to Mexico, and the children there while in poverty said they never want to live in America because they say it's full of a bunch of lazy clowns. The Canadian population feels the same way. So, of course they would sneak it behind all of our backs because they believe while the citizens would be oposed, it would assist them economiccally.

Now, since I don't have the article, I'm assumming most of you are not going to believe what I say is truth as you don't in other threads anyways.

Even if you don't believe me, imagine if the situation were real (which it is). Would you opose?

I don't want to get into a religious debate so please, if you have something negative to say, don't quote this.

The Bible claims in the End Times the world will be one nation. The Bible also claims there will be a European Union forming as well before the rapture, interestingly.

*shrugs*

This is the average news in America:

BREAKING NEWS! Britney Spears and K-Fed divorced and now she's friends with Paris Hilton.

Let me tell you something. There's a chance you might meet her, but having the knowledge that Britney Spears divorced with her talentless will not do anything to your life. Having your country merge with two others pretty much will.
« Last Edit: 2007-01-03 05:29:53 by Bass » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: