logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-08 19:30:21 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the IRC chat feature.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

And just how dumb is George Bush?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: And just how dumb is George Bush?  (Read 616 times)
Tywick
Archon

Rate Tywick

better_white_meat tywick
View Profile WWW
And just how dumb is George Bush?
« on: 2002-12-17 02:48:58 »

-- found at:  http://www.yabbse.org/community/index.php?board=165;action=display;threadid=15498 --

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent. "I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."
She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: "Your mother has a child, and your father has a child,and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?" Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am." "Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?" "Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?" "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. Helms immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators,and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer.

Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem. "Now look here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you idiot."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"

And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, it's Tony Blair."
Report to moderator   Logged

FreeGambit
Neophyte

Culture Jammer
65829536 65829536 jonthysell freegambit
View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:And just how dumb is George Bush?
« Reply #1 on: 2003-02-03 03:46:50 »

[[ author reputation (0.00) beneath threshold (3)... display message ]]

Report to moderator   Logged

Rev. FreeGambit, Culture Jammer