logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-26 10:27:54 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Start From: : Msgs/Page:
2011-02-22 18:01:29 #virus from 2011-02-22 18:00:00 (showing messages 1-12) Bookmark the permanent url.
18:01:29MoEnzyme* MoEnzyme is listening to Evening news on NPR http://www.pbs.org/newshour/
18:04:43MoEnzymeDefiant Gadhafi Appears on TV, Spurns Calls to Step Down - "As international outcry over Libya's violent response to demonstrations grows, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi appeared on state television to reject calls for him to step down. He blamed outside forces for the unrest and said protesting youth had been given "hallucination pills."
18:05:01MoEnzyme* MoEnzyme ships more "hallucination pills" to Libya.
18:05:19MoEnzymehttp://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2011/02/libyan-government-cracks-down-on-protests-foreigners-evacuate.html
18:05:51MoEnzymeMoammar Gadhafi appeared on Libyan state TV from Tripoli to defy calls for him to step down, saying, "This is my country and the country of my grandfathers ... we have irrigated it with our blood" and "we are more qualified than those rats, those agents of foreign intelligence services," according to a translator.
18:06:05MoEnzyme"We defied America and its power," he said, "we defied the world atomic powers. We have won. We became victorious."
18:06:21MoEnzyme"I have paid the price of my remaining here," he said, recollecting his "martyred" grandfather. "It is not possible that I'll leave this place. I will be a martyr until the end."
18:07:09MoEnzymefucking bastard ruined Blunderov's chess game. Damn right he's gonna be martyred! ;)
18:07:28MoEnzyme* MoEnzyme and googlebot chuckle at their evil cospiracy.
18:07:30googlebotThe memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave yo
18:14:48SatIf Gadhafi is good for anything it's inspiring SNL skits.
18:15:07MoEnzyme* MoEnzyme nods
Start From: : Msgs/Page: