logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-26 09:28:43 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Donations now taken through PayPal

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Arts & Entertainment

One more time with LESS feeling!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: One more time with LESS feeling!  (Read 885 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
One more time with LESS feeling!
« on: 2010-06-10 14:17:20 »

If he weren't in such legal trouble, I think Blago would make an excellent talking head. He remains one of my favorite "bad boys". Very entertaining. He really should have just skipped running for Governor and gone into the news/opinion TV market. Surely he's cleaner than many of those ugly corrupt media heads on the right who couldn't successfully run for dog-catcher to save their own lives. On a news/entertainment scale I think he's absolutely perfect. I could watch him all day feel entertained, and never take his word for anything without investigating it first myself. I wish every news consumer would do the same with all those criminal opinion mongers on the right. Compared to the hypocritical criminal Rush Limbaugh and the felons G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North, his criminal record is relatively lilly-white even if he gets convicted for these current charges.

Judge warns Blagojevich against gestures, facial expressions at trial

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/06/judge-warns-blagojevich-against-gestures-facial-expression-at-trial/1
« Last Edit: 2010-06-10 14:24:55 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Re:One more time with LESS feeling!
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-10 20:27:25 »

One of my facebook friends felt the need to warn me that Blagojevich is a scumbag. Of course I realize he's a scumbag. I'm just saying he's a very entertaining scumbag, and no more a criminal than many very successful right wing scumbags like Rush Limbaugh, G. Gordon Liddy, and Oliver North. Its not like I want to put him in charge of the Democratic party or anything like that.
Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: