logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-19 23:20:58 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Arts & Entertainment

Favorite Thanksgiving songs/prayers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Favorite Thanksgiving songs/prayers  (Read 843 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Favorite Thanksgiving songs/prayers
« on: 2009-12-01 13:30:40 »

PS. at the begining for good reason - Apparently on the Burroughs one you've got to go to You tube and turn off their commercial before you can hear the content, or let it run its course. Apparently the Corporate/Collective bastards at least want to earn a default on your  attention and won't let you bypass with a mere embedded view. Its still a great classic and only requires a click or two to bypass if you care to. Probably worth it either way.

William S. Burroughs Thanksgiving Prayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8m_J6sXj_0

a recent.
Scarey Dave's Thanksgiving Song
seems to be a similar theme to Burroughs if somewhat more light heartened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kVjGkZVi5c

PPS for Scarey Dave . . . with the new you-tube standards he's made it known that he knows he's on a short leash, and has more or less agreed to live on his self-earned audience. As an already-established creative-biker-leather-artist business man, His preferred money maker is his own hand made artwork, rather than his actual performance as a You Tube partner, although I'm sure he gets plenty of unofficial deals with Google/You-Tube as I've still noticed occasional targeted advertising even as all Dave's fans know he'll never be a standardly featured You-tube artist upon first anonymous inspection. In some places in the world, you've gotta defeat a lot of more local political censors in the world before you can truly enjoy the message which is the Church of Dave, and in other places you are just plain lucky
« Last Edit: 2009-12-01 18:06:07 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Re:Favorite Thanksgiving songs/prayers
« Reply #1 on: 2009-12-02 23:30:46 »

I thanked doG for fucking up the world so much when he made it. Its really keeping me employed and paying my bills even. Thanks for all the disease, genocide, racism, hatred, thanks for war and rampant violence and all the neat new gadgets of death, misery, destruction we get to invent, and even ride into space now and then. Thanks for mothers weeping for their lost sons, their heros, plotting revenge for the next generation. Thanks for recycling misery over and over, thanks for waterboarding, electroshock, experimental mind fucking enhanced interrogation techniques, and other things that suck, like the floating nation sized Pacific trash heap big slowly strangling the life out of the ocean with its plastic jaws. Thanks for tea-baggers, the GOP Thanks for global warming and peak oil, and the 99% percent of species doomed to some form of extinction. Thanks for all the mistakes, and for fucking up so spectacularly. Thank you so much, amen.

ps. Thanks for all the mercury from coal in our fish, almost forgot that one.
« Last Edit: 2009-12-02 23:37:34 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: