logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-02 17:33:59 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

Dear Sarah,
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Dear Sarah,  (Read 281 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Dear Sarah,
« on: 2009-07-13 02:58:50 »

Yep, you are the nutty one who got away, but then you some good points which I think you fellow GOPers miss. First of all, you have to be a bit crazy to cozy up to the GOP as its a recipe for personal disaster if you take them too seriously, but then it seem that you have . . .

Ever the optimist, I look favorably upon your decision to jump ship. After all the show is over, no need to drag it out. Alaska was never going to be the same place for you after running as the Veep candidate. And indeed the GOP is imploding all 'round. In the face of Obama they have become mindlessly and predictably reflexive to his team's shenanigans. In otherwords they are now simply mindless tools of the Democrats at best, and catatonic naval gazers at worst.

Mostly I think you are simply nuts. You might benefit from prescription drug therapy. On the other hand you might just believe a critical number of obviously insane beliefs that you have on some level effectively departed the company of current reality and/or society. In otherwords you are simply a zombie. I really don't know if there is a cure or not, but however doomed to the assylum some may imagine you, I think you've got a bit of life left in you. As horrorifying as I find the consequences of your prescriptions, your entertainment value exceeds the angry/sad and much less attractive Ann Coulter. And don't let her arrogance fool you, no matter how backwoods your college education was, you are much smarter than she. And since she's no more crazy than you, I think that's win in your collumn.

plus Ann can never do the conservative populist thing better than you.

plus she's got an adam's apple.

Now go make some money.

Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: