logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-29 18:08:05 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the IRC chat feature.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

White House Convenes Right-Wing Blogger Propaganda Conference Call
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: White House Convenes Right-Wing Blogger Propaganda Conference Call  (Read 686 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« on: 2007-07-29 01:42:18 »

[Blunderov] This via Fark.com Apparently someone's cage is feeling a tad drafty. Maybe we could have a troll warning system like those terror alerts which are always so very edifying. I would say that this report is a definite "code orange" troll alert, maybe even "code red". Watch out for toxic splatter I suggest.
<snip>
White House calls reaches out to the blogosphere by calling a conference with patriot bloggers to train them how to defend the Admin's claims of Executive Privilege without appearing to be trolls.</snip>

<snip>

(crooksandliars)
By: SilentPatriot on Friday, July 27th, 2007 at 6:01 PM - PDT  Once again Bush is hoping to “catapult the propaganda”:

Raw Story:

At the urging of top conservative bloggers, the White House set up a Friday morning conference call to promote its message on the subject of executive privilege, RAW STORY has found.

“The White House hosted a blogger conference call to discuss the issues surrounding the Bush administration’s use of executive privilege in the probe of the firings of eight federal prosecutors,” wrote Ed Morrissey, who produces the blog Captains Quarters. “The White House arranged the call based on a recommendation by this blog, in order to familiarize the blogosphere with the legal and political arguments on which the administration will rely to prevail in the upcoming fight regarding the contempt citations Congress seems likely to approve.”

I’m very curious to know who else was in on this conference call. I’m equally as curious to know if the hate-site-sponsoring Michelle Malkin was on the line. Or if the al-Qaeda-plot-supporting Charles Johnson was there, too. Perhaps in attendance were those who helped leak onto the internets blueprints for nuclear weapons (in Arabic, no less.)*

Maybe BillO — otherwise known as the Non-Partisan “Aribter of Upstanding Political Discourse” — will launch a full-scale outrage campaign and demand answers & accountability. Stay tuned…</snip>

*[Bl.] Would anyone here be willing to take the risk of constructing and testing these designs anywhere near where they live? I didn't think so.

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: