logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-06 08:53:09 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

Zionists in South Africa Targeting the Countries' Muslims
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Zionists in South Africa Targeting the Countries' Muslims  (Read 515 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« on: 2007-03-14 03:24:37 »

[Blunderov] They actually trotted out some spook on, can you believe it, drive-time radio news the day before yesterday. An "unidentified spokesman" from the "intelligence community" gave his opinion that there had been some al Qaeda related activity in the country but not to such an extent as to raise any real concern.

WTF? Somebody breaks cover to say there is no reason to worry, really. At the moment anyway. Or possibly ever, but you never know - can't be too careful. Muslims are devious. We want you to know that everything is fine except that Muslims are devious sometimes. Are those REALLY charities? What kind of people give their money away all the time anyway?

<snip>
Tom Waits
Mule Variations (1999)
What's He Building?

What's he building in there?
What the hell is he building
In there?
He has subscriptions to those
Magazines... He never
Waves when he goes by
He's hiding something from
The rest of us... He's all
To himself... I think I know
Why... He took down the
Tire swing from the Peppertree
He has no children of his
Own you see... He has no dog
And he has no friends and
His lawn is dying... and
What about all those packages
He sends. What's he building in there?
With that hook light
On the stairs. What's he building
In there... I'll tell you one thing
He's not building a playhouse for
The children what's he building
In there?

Now what's that sound from under the door?
He's pounding nails into a
Hardwood floor... and I
Swear to god I heard someone
Moaning low... and I keep
Seeing the blue light of a
T.V. show...
He has a router
And a table saw... and you
Won't believe what Mr. Sticha saw
There's poison underneath the sink
Of course... But there's also
Enough formaldehyde to choke
A horse... What's he building
In there. What the hell is he
Building in there? I heard he
Has an ex-wife in some place
Called Mayors Income, Tennessee
And he used to have a
consulting business in Indonesia...
but what is he building in there?
What the hell is building in there?

He has no friends
But he gets a lot of mail
I'll bet he spent a little
Time in jail...
I heard he was up on the
Roof last night
Signaling with a flashlight
And what's that tune he's
Always whistling...

We have a right to know...
</snip>

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=14543

13 March 2007, 10:44:06 PM

Zionist collaboration with South Africa's intelligence services goes back from the time of Apartheid, when Israel and South Africa were partners in production of weapons, sanction busting, military and economic collaboration. The current South African intelligence service is headed by Ronnie Kasrils who is himself a Jew but a critic of Israeli policies towards Palestinians.

There are however number of others in the intelligence service who are Zionists and who use South Africa's resources to further their own twisted agenda. One of their goals is to promote Islamophobia in South Africa and to turn the black politicians and elites against Muslims who have been in South Africa for almost 400 years and played a major role in the Anti-Apartheid movement. South African Muslims majority of whom are of Malay and Indian decent are well integrated into the society and many of them were important leaders in the Anti-Apartheid movement and the ANC (African National Congress).

Barry Gilder, who is a Zionist is also the co-ordinator of the National Intelligence Co-ordinating Committee (Nicoc), an inter-agency body, recently said that agents were watching certain individuals and organizations, including foreign visitors, who might be involved in international terrorism. This was directed against the countries Muslims who vehemently oppose Israel's occupation of Palestine and Israeli apartheid policies against Palestinians.

During the Apartheid era South African and Israeli Jews benefited hugely as they had and still have total control of the countries' economy. People such as Barry Gilder, who is closely linked to the Zionist regime of Israel want to cover up the crimes of Israeli mafia operating in South Africa and who are involved in gambling, white slavery and drug trade by pushing the fantasy of presence of Al-Qaeda in South Africa.

Several false alarms of terrorists in South Africa have been sounded by people such Barry Gilder and other zionists, left over from the apartheid era National Intelligence service, but no case has been brought against any Muslim as there was no evidence to substantiate the accusations.

South Africa has one of the highest rates of murders, burglaries and rapes and a huge drug trade run mainly by Israelis, Nigerians and Zimbabwens. The police is totally corrupt and a lot of them are also involved in crime syndicates. The South African national intelligence agency should be fighting this huge crime problem but instead it is being made into an instrument of Israel's anti-Islam crusade. A poor and struggling countries' resources are to be used for the benefit of the Zionist regime. This bloodsucking by zionists which was mostly done in Europe and America is now moving to poor third world, and countries such as South Africa if they do not toe the Zionist line will made to pay a heavy economic and political price. www.islamservices.org

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: