logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-29 05:55:45 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Society & Culture

Minister's Kids Love the Dead
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Minister's Kids Love the Dead  (Read 671 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« on: 2008-07-15 15:32:05 »

[Blunderov] Meanwhile, over on the wet side of the bed. But not in a good way.*

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2008/07/ministers-kids-love-dead.html

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Once again, the black-robed fascists of our activist judiciary have handed down a decision that deepens the sad, sorry plight of the white, Christian male. In Wisconsin v. Grunke, the state supreme court emasculated the men of Wisconsin by denying them the right to have intimate relations with a corpse.

The case sprang from an incident in which "three men, carrying shovels, a crowbar and a box of condoms, went to a cemetery in southwestern Wisconsin" in order to dig up a date who might be more amenable to the idea of "gettin' lucky" than the living young women they knew in their daily lives.

The Court based it's decision on the concept of "consent," arguing that the deceased are not capable of saying, "yes." It's the kind of argument that passes muster in places like Wisconsin, and that's a shame. If these young men from good Christian stock* had attempted this somewhere deeper in the Heartland, the issues of the corpse's provocative dress and failure to say "no" may have come into play.

*My inner Frenchman won't allow me to post a link out of respect for the deceased's family. But, apparently, two of the young men are the sons of a Methodist minister.

Posted by Gen. JC Christian, Patriot at 12:48 AM 

*[Bl.] Or maybe the intention was to awaken the dead? An abiding concern of the species, or so I'm told.

PPS [Bl.] A box of condoms? A BOX? WTF? This would make the sex SAFE?

What the fuck were these people thinking?

« Last Edit: 2008-07-15 15:38:02 by Blunderov » Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Minister's Kids Love the Dead
« Reply #1 on: 2008-07-15 16:30:34 »

[Blunderov] Somewhat belatedly my aged literary thumbs begin to prick; "Wisconsin v. Grunke"? Grunke? As in Chavied Grunkes?*

<distant sound of chain being pulled> Hmm. Maybe there IS intelligent life in the universe after all.

*Spoonerisms are an infection of the brain to be avoided. Once contracted they never depart. There is a theory that, given a sufficient accumulation, death is always infinitely preferable. This is also true of Vogon poetry but y'all knew that anyway, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoonerism
<snip>
Zilch the Torysteller is a Renaissance fair actor who tells fairy tales completely in Spoonerisms.

The stories I tell have a bit of a twist to them. I spalk in toonerisms. Ah, I talk in spoonerisms. Citching one's swonsonants fack and borth Worning your Turds around. It's serfectly pimple. You just have to tink thaster than you falk</snip>

« Last Edit: 2008-07-15 16:40:04 by Blunderov » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: