logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-26 10:54:19 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Society & Culture

Neanderthal of the Week
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Neanderthal of the Week  (Read 1271 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Neanderthal of the Week
« on: 2007-05-02 04:17:15 »

[Blunderov] It is becoming increasingly clear that the Neanderthals, that much less mentally gifted cousin of Homo Sapiens did not, as once thought, become extinct some time ago. Sadly, they have persisted and, amazingly enough, learned to operate keyboards and voting machines.

This little gem of mindless invective expresses the primitive emotions and stunted amygdala of most Conservatives far more resoundingly than a comparitive DNA analysis ever could.

("These so called scientists with their degrees in sociology can't even predict tomorrow's weather" deserves it's own special place in the history of the English language. There are some things that money just can't buy.)

Drudge Retort

Posted by ReBorn at 2007-05-01 09:55 PM

How about that , hmmmm ! They can't prove global warming is man made , and conveniently they can lie like algore's piece of fictional shit " A commie Convenient Lie " , anyone that signs onto this man-made global warming should be de-certified , hung and shot .
But we will not be able to know that any action we take now , would change one damned thing , and they can't prove that global warming will be bad . The looney left , taking plays out of hitler , stalin , mao , and clinton's play book , to scare the people . Blame America , cause they have money , prosperity because of their great conservative , capitalist society , unlike the worthless shit in france , a bunch of dress pissing girlieboys .
These so called scientists with their degrees in sociology can't even predict tomorrow's weather let alone next week's , it is all bullshit .
And on a further note , because the libs on this site won't post joe biden's comments about shoving G.W.'s veto down his throat . #1 - that is a threat against the President of the United States , where are the U.S.Marshalls on this ? joe biden is a shameless , worthless , big mouth piece of shit . One on one G.W. would stomp a mudhole in his worthless as and kick him dry . What a bunch of shit you left have put in office . It is going to be a big mess to clean up for the Republicans when they stomp the left's ass in 08 elections .
You worthless pants wetting libs let your alligator mouths overrun your hummingbird asses .

Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Neanderthal of the Week
« Reply #1 on: 2007-05-06 13:12:00 »

[Blunderov] Ponder the ponderous. News from Neander Valley.
http://harpers.org/archive/2007/05/hbi-90000023
The Republican Debate: Battle of the Neanderthals?
DEPARTMENT No Comment
BY Scott Horton
PUBLISHED May 6, 2007
The first face-off of the Republican presidential candidates at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California, got acid reviews around the world. The Times in London says that Bush was the clear-cut loser as the candidates ran from his name and record. My own view was that John McCain had most of the good moments, reflecting gravitas in abundance and scoring major points with a heavy lashing of Donald Rumsfeld’s conduct of the Iraq War. But the judgment of Germany’s Spiegel is devastating: “It was a sad round. Ten old white men exhausted themselves with slogans and platitudes in the first round of the Republican TV debates. Above all the three leading candidates–Giuliani, McCain and Romney–looked pathetic.”

Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #2 on: 2007-06-01 02:25:05 »

[Blunderov] More evidence that our species is doomed to extinction.

Media Research Centre

NINE DAYS AFTER PHOTOS RELEASED, NETS AND TOP
PAPERS SILENT OVER AL-QAEDA TORTURE HOUSE

Yet Top Media Ran More Than 6,000 Stories on Abu Ghraib Abuses

ALEXANDRIA, VA—The U.S. Defense Department released photos last week of an al-Qaeda torture chamber in Iraq, which showed various torture tools—blow torches, meat cleavers, hammers, drills, metal files—drawings of torture methods, and photos of actual victims found in another house in Karmah who had been burned, mutilated, and tortured in myriad ways.

To their credit, CNN and Fox News Channel ran stories on the declassified material. Yet nine days since the material was released, neither ABC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times nor The Washington Post has run a story with the photos of this shocking evidence of al-Qaeda’s barbarism.

Concerning the top media’s silence on the al-Qaeda torture chamber in Iraq, MRC President Brent Bozell issued the following statement:

“The elite media’s liberal bias is abundantly clear in this case. U.S. soldiers raided several al-Qaeda safe houses in Iraq and discovered stacks of evidence about how al-Qaeda tortures its victims. The tools, the drawings, and the photos are gruesome and clearly show what type of enemy the U.S. is facing.

“Yet most of the liberal media are deliberately silent. This is the same self-righteous liberal media that ran more than 6,000 stories and countless photos of Abu Ghraib and the abuse of prisoners there by several U.S. soldiers. Where are they now? Why will they not show the American people what al-Qaeda is actually doing in Iraq right now? Whose side are they on?

“Al-Qaeda’s crimes are a thousand-fold more brutal than anything done by any derelict U.S. soldier. Yet it’s obvious now that the liberal media want to focus on U.S. misdeeds, and alleged misdeeds, and theoretical misdeeds instead of giving the truth to the American people.”

To view the photographs and drawings declassified by the U.S. Defense Department, visit this site, http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0524072torture1.html

[Blunderov] It's so unfair. Finally Pot gets to call Kettle on his blackness of heart and nobody cares. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the most self-righteous and digustingly self-serving pimp of "human rights" the world has ever seen, the USA, has chosen to brazenly enshrine the holy Christian practice of torture into it's hallowed law. Al Qaida, on the other hand, are an ignorant bunch of savages with no moral or legal right to torture anybody at all.

Oh, the outrage, the outrage.

ObfuscatoryAlias
Initiate

Rate ObfuscatoryAlias

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-06-01 14:32:24 »

Didn't Neanderthal's have greater intelligence due to greater brain volume as compared to homo sapiens? I thought I learned that at some point.
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #4 on: 2007-06-01 15:26:48 »

Quote from: ObfuscatoryAlias on 2007-06-01 14:32:24   

Didn't Neanderthal's have greater intelligence due to greater brain volume as compared to homo sapiens? I thought I learned that at some point.

[Blunderov] I am being a little harsh on Neanderthals perhaps. But brute brain size is not the complete story in terms of intelligence. More important are the crenelations, the folds, that dramatically increase the available area in a given volume.

subgenius.com has a strangely synchronous  post which touches on about 3 recent Virus threads.

<snip>>>As for bigger brains, that really doesn't mean too much in terms of
>>intelligence. It's the brain size / body size ratio that counts - a
>>a large brain is required just to run the motor functions of a
>>large body. Neanderthals were considerably more robust than present
>>day humankind.

The average cranial capacity of Neanderthals was around 1600cc's The
average cranial capacity of Sapiens sapiens is around 1300cc's. This
is only the average. There are plenty of living humans with 1600cc
heads and I'm sure there were plenty of 1300cc headed Neanderthals.
Cranial capacity is not necessarily an indicator of intellectual
ability.

>I am afraid that this is incorrect. I say that the Neanderthal was robust
>and mentally superiour.

I'm afraid I believe that if he had been intellectually superior, he
would still be extant.

--
Reverend Mutha Tarla, Little Sisters of the Perpetually Juicy,
A Proud Jism Schism of the Church of the SubGenius, Worshipping
"Connie" Dobbs and Juicy Retardo since 1986
http://www.ionet.net/~bmyers/homepage.html

Rev. TarlaStar (bmyers@ionet.net) wrote:
: I'm afraid I believe that if he had been intellectually superior, he
: would still be extant.

Pardon? Are you arguing that being intellectually superior is
an evolutionary advantage? ...Perhaps eons ago it might have
been, but since the establishment of the conspiracy, the most
successfull breeders seem to be the "average" or "normal"
ones.

NeanderFrog

ObfuscatoryAlias
Initiate

Rate ObfuscatoryAlias

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007-06-01 15:48:01 »

I have no support for this so take it with a large grain of salt but I do rememeber hearing that the dominance of homo sapiens over neanderthal's was a matter of social organization and not intelligence. Something about homo sapiens have the physical ability to communicate more effectively. Eh, who knows. I'd like to know what they mean by "robust" though.
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: