logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-25 18:03:46 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Everyone into the pool! Now online... the VirusWiki.

Church of Virus BBS
  Mailing List
  Virus 2004

Re: virus: admission - OTOH
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Re: virus: admission - OTOH  (Read 837 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Re: virus: admission - OTOH
« on: 2004-11-26 04:47:56 »

PS. and I rarely say "always" so listen up, young man!

----- Original Message -----
To: virus@lucifer.com
Sent: 11/26/2004 1:46:04 AM
Subject: Re: virus: admission - OTOH

Dear Sebby,

After several sessions of discussing this in IRC, I have come to this bitter realization.  I gave you bad advice, or at least I left out the most important advice.  See several people have been arguing that 80% is okay, indeed above average, so who are you to complain?  And this finally forced me into the stark reality of the situation.  Yeah, 80% is fine depending on what that was 80% of. . . . some have urged that BJ's are "fleeting", or "ephemeral" compared to your lofty thoughts and now I find myself possessed of this pro-BJ argument.  Yes BJ's certainly are ephemeral, but they are still in the category of "sex" no matter what Bill Clinton may have argued otherwise at some ephemeral moment, and sex is always a deal-maker/breaker.  So I think that if 80% simply means you don't get all the mental BS that you seek, you can probably live with it, but if 80% means that you don't get X number of blowjobs necessary for your sexual satisfaction then it is absolutely unforgivable.  You can give her a few days to figure it out, but if not, then change women ASAP!!  I bet you won't even care about the philosophical bullshit anymore once she complies with your sexual needs like that, and even if you do, you can at least solve the rest of that problem a little more leisurly.

Love,

-Jake

attached: index.html
Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: