logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-11 18:25:21 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  Mailing List
  Virus 2003

Jake's political rant of the day
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Jake's political rant of the day  (Read 362 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Jake's political rant of the day
« on: 2003-02-21 16:23:51 »

I was noticing that Laura Bush, that dear sweet lady, was passing through my neck-o-the-woods the other day when I heard her most civil and impassioned plea about the peace protests.  Yes, she is a human being, a woman even, with alcoholic children, and she feels our pain!!  She can understand, fellow Americans, how you don't want your boys (not her own, of course) dying for the Haliburtons of the world.  But don't you understand that Saddam misunderstands your protests for peace as demonstrations FOR SADDAM!!!!  She pleads with us.

First of all, I would like the audience to take notice of the typical Bush strategy to all detractors, and now in the form of that ever so gentlewomanly librarian wife, a plaintiff pretty please would you mind to version of the same old shut the fuck up.  But I say to the Bushies, shut that dumb bitch up!  Let the peace protests go on, nothing has changed, and even when this war is over this peace protest will go on eternally!  And indeed if Laura would pull her tiny head out of her tight ass where she has it so firmly wedged -- the loss of circulation threatening to do more brain damage than all the coke and whiskey of GWB's youthful forties -- maybe she can begin to see a little warlike wisdom to a continuing peace protest.  If we, the US, really have this game in the bag, as I fear we do, and Saddam is indeed so constitutionally incapable of compliance as the Powell-Blair team have convinced me, then giving Saddam Hussein the wrong impression can only work in our favor.  In the information war the person assessing the situation most accurately will generally make the best decisions -- unlike this ignorant cunt whose stupidity apparently exceeds her husband's, though it may compare to magnitude of his thinly veiled pompous cruelty.  If Saddam get's a mistaken impression that is his own godfucking problem not ours.  :::Jake shrugs:::  Think about.  Get back to me sometime.  In the mean time will somebody kindly tell this sad excuse for a politician's wife to shut the fuck up, pretty please?

Love y'all,

-Jake
Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: