logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-02 08:33:03 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Everyone into the pool! Now online... the VirusWiki.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

Out-sourcing charity: the Grice alternative.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Out-sourcing charity: the Grice alternative.  (Read 669 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Out-sourcing charity: the Grice alternative.
« on: 2006-11-10 05:52:05 »

[Blunderov] ("Grice" is, I take it, the plural of "grouse".) It could even become a debating convention; "I must refer you to Grice on this one".

Quote from: Hermit on 2006-11-07 09:22:55    The "Why and how to debate charitably" document, first noticed by David Lucifer at http://pdf23ds.net/implications-and-debate/1/ is strongly recommended.

http://www.idiocentrism.com/grice.htm

Grice United Fund:

"I gave at the office!"

A lump-sum donation to the Grice United Fund every year will free you from the obligation to exercise piecemeal discursive charity toward dozens of annoying motherfuckers one after the  other.

Anyone who feels that your interpretation of their views is insufficiently charitable can be advised to contact the Grice United Fund, and by return mail a nice Lutheran girl will treat their cockamamie communication with respect.

The Grice United Fund depends on your donations to survive. Please click on the Devil of Charity above and make your donation by Paypal. The peace of mind you gain will be well worth it. (Suggested donation $25. Caveat Emptor.)
« Last Edit: 2006-11-10 05:57:18 by Blunderov » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: