logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-05 04:46:36 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the IRC chat feature.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

He may not be an Islamunist, but he's still brown
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: He may not be an Islamunist, but he's still brown  (Read 763 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« on: 2006-08-02 03:02:25 »

[Blunderov] The General wields his terrible spatula of retribution. (Not everybody knows this but when it comes to Spartan wrestling, the General has no equal, oiled or unoiled. A man's man.)

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2006_07_30_patriotboy_archive.html#115440266422808599

01 August 2006, 08:05:32 AM - Gen. JC Christian, Patriot

Michelle Malkin
Our Lady of the Concentration Camps

Dear Mrs. Malkin,

As much as I enjoyed the "murderous Muslim" angle you employed in your coverage of Friday's shootings at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, I'm a bit worried that'll it will backfire once the public learns that the shooter is actually a fundamentalist Christian. After all, your whole argument is based on the idea that he attacked the center because Islam is an inherently violent religion. Now that he's been identified as a Christian, it'd be easy for some truly evil bastard like Glenn Greenwald* to turn that argument around and use it against us.

It's not too late to work your way out of this rhetorical mess. Naveed Haq may not be a Muslim, but he's still brown. Just shift your focus to his skin color. I doubt anyone will notice the change--it's not like you have a reputation for tolerating the swarthy. Hell, you hate them with a passion I haven't seen since Roy Cohn went after homosexuals.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

*I could have picked any Frenchman. Indeed, Skippy and Norbizness sprang to mind immediately as I wrote that sentence. But Instapundit can't resist linking to anyone who attacks Greenwald, and I want a link from him. Does that make me a whore? Perhaps so, but if it does, then I'm a whore for the Glorious Conservative Christian Cultural Revolution. That's a good thing.
Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:He may not be an Islamunist, but he's still brown
« Reply #1 on: 2006-08-03 12:36:47 »

[Blunderov] The saga advances. Once more unto the breach, our heroic General ponders the problem of racial cloaking by closet Crypto-Islamunist cadres. A nasty poser. When shall we ever be safe?

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/atom.xml

The Crypto-Islamunist Threat
02 August 2006, 08:19:49 AM - Gen. JC Christian, Patriot

Michelle Malkin
Our Lady of the Concentration Camps

Dear Mrs. Malkin,

I was sorry to read this morning that you received an avalanche of "moonbat mail from people who finally discovered the Seattle P-I's article mentioning that accused Jew-killer Naveed Haq" is a born again Christian. In fact, I was more than sorry. I was angry, because I suspected that some francoblogger was behind the "battes de lune" assault. I decided to investigate.

I searched every way I know how, using everything from technorati to bloglines, scouring the francosphere, looking for your email address and an exhortation to contact you, but was unable to find the smoking gun. I did, however, find a post written by that orca-hugging, hate-hating, concentration-camp-opposing subversive, David Neiwert, countering your gallery of Islamunist 'lone shooters' with a gallery of Christian ones. I found his post extremely troubling at first. After all, he was pointing out that according to your reasoning, white Christians and brown Islamunists are equally prone to murderous fits of violence.

But then I went back to your post and read the part where you suggested that Naveed Haq may have been operating under Taqiyya , a "dispensation allowing [Shi'i] Muslims to conceal their faith when under threat, persecution or compulsion." That made sense to me. Haq was merely pretending to be a Christian so that he could carry out the violent acts his DNA and religious training compelled him to commit. I'm sure the same could be said of Neiwert's examples. Paul Hill, John Salvi, and Eric Rudolph weren't really white Christians; they were actually Pakistanis who were given a dispensation to wear special redneck disguises and act like assholes.

It makes me wonder how many others like them have infiltrated our ranks. Could John Murtha be Egyptian? How about John Dingell, Josh Orton, and that evil bastard, Glenn Greenwald*? Michael Moore is fat. Surely, they're all Crypto-Islamunists.

And I've always thought there was something funny about and my neighbor, Mr. Garcia. My wife Ofjoshua has been holding Bible study with him late at night for years, yet when I mentioned Ezekiel 23:20 to him the other day, he just gave me a blank look.

Heterosexually yours in an Ofjoshua approved kind of way,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

*Yes, I'm still angling for that link from Instapundit.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: