logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-05 19:17:08 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Open for business: The CoV Store!

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

We must destroy Gitmo in order to save it
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: We must destroy Gitmo in order to save it  (Read 595 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
We must destroy Gitmo in order to save it
« on: 2006-06-12 04:26:13 »

[Blunderov] The late and largely unlamented BJ Vorster used to dismiss anti-apartheid demonstrations as "unspontaneous". The obvious retort was "So what?".

Taking this to new level, it is claimed of the Gitmo suicides that it was all a plot to discredit their gracious hosts, the US of A. The obvious retort is "Yes, well?".

These days, it seems, you don't have to be a suicide bomber anymore; simple suicide will mark you as a dyed in the wool terrorist too.

Jesus' General points out that, under the circumstances, the terrorists will have to be out-suicided if decency and Christian values are  to prevail.

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2006_06_11_patriotboy_archive.html#115005687675568128

We must destroy Gitmo in order the (sic) save it 

Rear Admiral Harry B. Harris, Jr.
Commander, JTF-Guantanamo

Dear Adm. Harris,

I don't envy you. Commanding the Gitmo Center for Eternal Detention has to be one of the toughest jobs in the military. You constantly have to match wits with the meanest, most devious goatherds, falafel vendors, and taxi drivers on the planet.

I think you've correctly identified the cause of the recent rash of suicides at Gitmo. Our internal enemies, abetted by the media, would have us believe that the suicides were acts of extreme desperation committed by men driven insane by torture and isolation. But you know better. These suicides, as you told The Telegraph, were nothing less than "an act of asymmetric warfare waged against us."

So now the truth is out. Camp Delta is under siege and the enemy is in the wire. I've seen a situation like this before. It was in the movie, The Green Berets. If you've seen it, you may recall the scene where the firebase is overrun by Viet Cong and John Wayne responds in the only way he can; he calls in Puff the Magic Dragon to make an airstrike on his own position. That's what you must do, now. You need to destroy Gitmo in order to save it. I hope you're up to the task.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

A helmet tip to The Right Reverend Rabbi Judah.

posted by Gen. JC Christian, Patriot | 12:10 AM   
Reports to the General (10) | The French Respond
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: