logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-13 05:46:58 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

Allah, God, Zen and the hodgies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Allah, God, Zen and the hodgies  (Read 802 times)
Drakeo Vortex
Adept

Rate Drakeo Vortex

View Profile E-Mail
Allah, God, Zen and the hodgies
« on: 2003-12-21 08:52:02 »

One day while on guard and doing are usual makeing fun of the hodgies(slang for Iraqi citizen, middle easterner) my partner was asked what his name was. He replied my name is "allah". One the iraqies then said "No Allah One" pionting to the sky. He them kept teasing them and pointing back at himself saying "One Allah". Soon thereafter I was asked what my name was and going along with the theme of religion (since I was reading GEB) I said my name was Zen. They smiled and very odd smile that I couldn't quite understand at the time. Then they said "Zen means good" the iraqi men and boys laughing and giggling between them. Following that they pionted to my eyes and said Zen.

Later I found out that many hodgy men abide by the "women are for babies, men are for fun" policy. Also that they find blue eyes very attractive.
Needless to say that the hodgie workers work in and around our barracks everyday. Almost everyday they come talk to me saying "Zen" laughing and trying to win my approval someway.

Lord Zen Out
Report to moderator   Logged
David Lucifer
Archon

Rate David Lucifer

Enlighten me.

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Allah, God, Zen and the hodgies
« Reply #1 on: 2003-12-21 11:15:39 »

Quote from: jubungalord on 2003-12-21 08:52:02   
Later I found out that many hodgy men abide by the "women are for babies, men are for fun" policy. Also that they find blue eyes very attractive. Needless to say that the hodgie workers work in and around our barracks everyday. Almost everyday they come talk to me saying "Zen" laughing and trying to win my approval someway.

You know what they say, Lord Zen, when in Rome...
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: