logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-08 17:38:23 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

I'd pay good money . . .
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: I'd pay good money . . .  (Read 543 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
I'd pay good money . . .
« on: 2003-02-19 11:30:49 »

. . . to see Dr. Laura Schlessinger interview Michael Jackson.  That could keep me roaring with laughter for years to come.  Maybe she would try to "save him" there on national TV.  This could probably succeed in taking our minds off the impending war as so many good friends have suggested ways to me in which I could become politically quiescent.  I agree.  We all just need to shut the fuck up sometimes and enjoy the war, right fellahs?  :::Loki Belches:::  And what better way to introduce a war substitute for compassionate conservativism?  Don't invade Iraq because it will hurt Michael's feelings and he has nothing but love for all the children of the world.  Didn't you hear him?  Neverland is going massively multi-continental!!  As a part of this move, I here he's offering to take in all of Saddam's children and regress away their sins until they become childlike benevolent monarchs to replace their father.  And all those loving celebrity's kids just sharing a bed like a normal healthy loving well adjusted family ought to.  I bet Michael lets some of the small children beat on him with a belt like a hossie while they ride around on him feeling the turgidity his loving Peter Pan shoulders -- Jacko's mind happily flushing with the endorphines of pure innocent pleasure.  :-* I mean what could be more pro child than than that?  I wonder what that ignorant bitch could possibly find wrong with such innocent, joyful and creative bliss??

Stay tuned,

Love  :),

-Jake
« Last Edit: 2003-02-19 12:29:51 by Jake Sapiens » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: