logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-16 14:42:39 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Philosophy & Religion

Jesus Still* Hates Non-Jewish Girl Children
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Jesus Still* Hates Non-Jewish Girl Children  (Read 3869 times)
Hermit
Archon

Rate Hermit

Prime example of a practically perfect person

View Profile WWW
Jesus Still* Hates Non-Jewish Girl Children
« on: 2008-04-18 06:32:00 »

Parents prayed with ministry founder - He called family night before diabetic girl died

[ Hermit : And some still imagine that belief is good for people. The only possible positive glimmer in this story is that she is probably better off dead than living with such parents and likely ending up as a similar basket case. It seems that in this state which prosecutes parents for providing already sexually active teens with condoms, that this bint's parents will not be prosecuted as their insanity is shared by so many. As Mark Twain said, “The way it is now, the asylums can hold all the sane people but if we tried to shut up the insane we should run out of building materials.”  I can only imagine what Zloduska would say about it. I really miss that Virian.]

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinal
Authors: Bill Glauber bglauber@journalsentinel.com
Dated: 2008-03-27
Refer Also:

Jesus Hates Me: Madeline Neumann died Sunday from an undiagnosed and treatable form of diabetes.

On the night before 11-year-old Madeline Kara Neumann died of complications from untreated diabetes, her parents did not call a doctor.

Instead, Dale and Leilani Neumann prayed over the telephone Saturday with the founder of a religious Web site named AmericasLastDays.com.

The stunning detail was revealed Thursday by David Eells, whose Unleavened Bread Ministries operates the Web site that focuses on religious healing and the apocalypse. Leilani Neumann, who lives in the Town of Weston, wrote two posts on the Web site.

Eells, 59, who lives in Pensacola, Fla., said he was asked by an elder to call the parents and pray for their daughter.

In a statement posted on the Web site, Eells says that the child had started to get sick "in just the last day or so" and the parents "asked me to pray and agree with them in prayer, basically because she appeared pale and listless. They did not seem overly concerned because they had had healings before. This is not an unusual kind of request to us."

Eells said he received another call from the Neumanns on Sunday as the family "followed an emergency vehicle with Kara in it. They told me that she had stopped breathing and asked if I would pray that the Lord would spare her and raise her up, which I did."

The girl was pronounced dead at St. Clare's Hospital. An autopsy determined she had diabetic ketoacidosis, a serious complication of untreated insulin-dependent diabetes.

Faith healing [ Hermit : Surely this should be "Faith Killing"? ]

Everest Metro Police and the Marathon County Department of Social Services are investigating the case, which has aroused national attention. The case puts in stark contrast the issues of parental rights to practice religion, the welfare of children and the state's role to protect minors.

It has also cast a light on the practice of faith healing.

Eells said the Neumanns "do not deserve this persecution" and wrote that authorities "don't investigate the people who put their trust in doctors whose family members die by the hundreds of thousands from medical mistakes every year."

Eells says in the statement he had communicated with the family via e-mails over the past few years.

In an interview with the Journal Sentinel, Eells said the Neumanns "are honest people, good Christian people. I believe their word. They're just good people and they believe Jesus heals like we do."

Eells said he started the Web site in the mid-1990s and that his ministry is "full Gospel."

In addition to concentrating on the apocalypse - the end of the world after the return of Jesus in evangelical theology - the Web site is focused on healing and includes discussions against conventional medicine. It includes a number of posts that recommend using prayer instead of doctors, medicine and other traditional treatment for illnesses.

The Web site received 7,636 U.S. visitors per month over the past three months, according to a Web tracking site.

Leilani Neumann has said the family, which includes three other children, does not belong to any organized religion or faith, but believes in the Bible and that healing comes from God.

A window into beliefs [ Hermit : And it is not a pretty sight ]

The Neumanns told authorities they did not know their daughter had diabetes. They had not taken her to a doctor and were trying to heal her through prayer.

Leilani Neumann's two posts on the Web site provide a window into her beliefs. In a poem titled "I'm Tired of It," she wrote of her determination that the "old life's gotta stop."

"Why do I have to climb this mountain?

"Because I need to get to the top.

"Jesus, it will be worth it, if I don't give out."

On Feb. 28, she posted a long essay titled "They Shall Speak with New Tongues." She wrote of praying in tongues and described a "Women of Favor" group she was leading at the coffee shop that she and her husband operate. She describes a vision of leading others to speak in tongues. And in one passage, she described how God talked to her. [ Hermit : Stupid God that talked to her but didn't tell her to take her daughter to a Doctor. Clear proof that Jesus still hates non Jewish girl children. ]

"Many times the Lord has told me things that are going to happen many years down the road, but this was the first time I had experienced this kind of preparation for that very day," she wrote.

One couple she was able to reach through prayer - and e-mail as it turned out - were the Wormgoors, who traveled from California to Wisconsin.

"The hunger for God's word in Randall (Wormgoor) has led them all the way to WI to study with Dale and I," she wrote. "Althea (Wormgoor) had been fighting receiving the Holy Spirit as the scripture says, because of prior teaching."

On Sunday, Randall and Althea Wormgoor spoke with emergency dispatchers in a 911 call placed from the Neumanns' home, authorities told The Associated Press.

With screaming and wailing in the background, and the sound of a barking dog, Randall Wormgoor told the dispatcher, "The girl is not breathing."

The dispatcher then spoke with Althea Wormgoor and provided instructions to perform CPR.

"Did she respond? Did she respond?" Althea Wormgoor shouted as someone attempted to revive the girl.

*After Jesus left there, he went to the region of Tyre. When he went into a house, he did not want anyone to know, but he was not able to escape notice. Instead, a woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit immediately heard about him and came and fell at his feet. The woman was a Greek of Syrophoenician origin. She asked him to cast the demon out of her daughter. He said to her, "Let the children (of Israel) be satisfied first, for it is not right to take the children's (Jew's) bread and to throw it to the dogs (Gentiles)." She answered, "Yes, Lord, but even the dogs under the table eat the children's crumbs." Then he said to her, "Because you said this, you may go. The demon has left your daughter." She went home and found the child lying on the bed, and the demon gone. Mark: 7:24 (NET) (Also Matt: 15:21).
« Last Edit: 2008-04-19 10:54:13 by Hermit » Report to moderator   Logged

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, 1999
Hermit
Archon

Rate Hermit

Prime example of a practically perfect person

View Profile WWW
Re:Jesus Still* Hates Non-Jewish Girl Children
« Reply #1 on: 2009-10-07 17:47:26 »

Couple who prayed over dying daughter, 11, rather than seek medical help are jailed for six months

[ Hermit : So they were prosecuted and might be slapped on the knuckles, but then they imagine that they are "wrongly ... portrayed as religious zealots." These creatures should be put in a museum, not a jail. ]

Source: Daily Mail Online
Authors: Not Credited (Mail Foreign Service)
Dated: 2009-10-07

A couple convicted of killing their sick 11-year-old daughter by praying to God for a cure rather than calling a doctor have been jailed for just six months.

Madeline Neumann was so ill with undiagnosed diabetes that she could not walk, talk, eat or drink.

But instead of seeking medical help, her parents, Dale and Leilani Neumann, believed that a ‘heavenly intervention’ would cure their daughter.

So, along with friends and relatives, they surrounded Madeline and prayed while her life slipped away as she lay on the floor of the family’s rural home in America’s Midwest.

It was only when the schoolgirl, also known as Kara, stopped breathing that an ambulance was called.

The Neumanns could have received up to 25 years in prison following their conviction for second-degree homicide.

But instead judge Vincent Howard ordered the couple to serve one month in jail each year for six years so the parents can ‘think about Kara and what God wants you to learn from this.’

Sitting at a court in Wausau, Wisconsin yesterday, he told them: ‘We are here today because to some, you made Kara a martyr to your faith.’

He said the Neumanns they were ‘very good people, raising their family who made a bad decision, a reckless decision.’

He added: ‘God probably works through other people - some of them doctors.’

Prosecutors said the couple had a legal duty to seek medical advice.

But the Neumanns, who are appealing their conviction, said they believe healing comes from God and that they never expected their daughter to die as they prayed for her and summoned others to do the same.

Today, Mrs Neumann, 41, told the judge her family is loving and forgiving and has wrongly been portrayed as religious zealots.

‘I do not regret trusting truly in the Lord for my daughter’s health,’ she said. ‘Did we know she had a fatal illness? No. Did we act to the best of our knowledge? Yes.’

Mr Neumann, 47, read from the Bible and told the judge that he loved his daughter.

‘I am guilty of trusting my Lord’s wisdom completely,’ he said.

‘Guilty of asking for heavenly intervention. Guilty of following Jesus Christ when the whole world does not understand. Guilty of obeying my God.’

The couple held each other as Judge Howard sentenced them, a Bible on the table nearby and their three teenage children sitting behind them in the front row of the courtroom.

Prosecutors had asked for a three-year suspended prison sentence and 10 years probation. Defense attorneys had sought four years probation.

In the end, the judge decided that one parent will serve a term every March and the other every September for six years.

They will also be on probation for six years.

But their jail sentences have been stayed while their convictions are appealed.

As part of their probation, the parents must allow a public health nurse to examine their two underage children at least once every three months and must immediately take their children to a doctor for any serious injuries.

Prosecutor LaMont Jacobson said justice was served by the sentences, but he was disappointed the parents never said they were sorry for what happened.

‘They allowed Kara to die because they got themselves too caught up in the misguided belief that they were being tested by God,’ the Assistant District Attorney said.

Mr Neumann, who once studied to be a Pentecostal minister, told reporters afterwards that the couple continues to trust in God.

‘We live by faith,’ he said. ‘We are completely content with what the Lord has allowed to come down, but he is not done yet.’

« Last Edit: 2009-10-07 17:49:36 by Hermit » Report to moderator   Logged

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, 1999
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: