logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-29 21:22:48 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Free For All

Ground cow interrupter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Ground cow interrupter  (Read 703 times)
Feagwath
Adept

Rate Feagwath

20911521 20911521 Feagwath
View Profile
Ground cow interrupter
« on: 2003-08-22 02:43:58 »

Why was I alone, at night, at my college campus, and given the chance to peer into a lit unmarked room in the side of the upper floor of building seven?  I guess when I’m bored I often put myself in weird circumstances like this, as nothing else seems to help.  Walking through woods at night, staring at people from the high branches of trees in the park, all seem to excite me more than the rest of my life, which usually consists of going to school, and finding new reasons not to toss a small vile of Potassium cyanide crystals into a mug full of Hydrochloric acid, and smelling the almonds.  Having no emotional attachment to anything tangible can be more dangerous than it might seem... 
    A 1.5 by 2 foot window in the upper portion of the door was covered by a colorful poster, taped on from the inside.  Yet, at about my eye level was a 1 by 1.5 inch rectangle, cut in the poster.  I stepped up to the window, at the spot where unobscured light escaped the room.
  Peering in, I saw the torso of a woman, with the skin and muscle tissue below removed from the right breast(my right) down to the end where the legs were cut off, the area widening as it preceded downward.  No blood, nothing really caught my eye, and my first sense of the situation thought it rude to stare at a nude person’s torso.
  Before examining it anymore, or even experiencing any great consideration of it, I looked around the rest of the room to see a quite normal desk against the far wall, running parallel to the wall on my left.  Ordinary office objects lay across it’s falsely wooden surface (pens, paper, stapler...).  On the far end, against the wall, were framed pictures of a few children, taken in standard school fashion.  They looked somewhat similar to each other, each having pale skin and dark brown hair.
    looking back at the torso,  I found it’s position odd.  It was placed upright on the floor, though I don’t know how it was stiff enough to do that without bending forward.  It stood as erect as the brown painted cabinet behind it.  That’s when I had the abrupt feeling I shouldn’t be there.
    Pulling myself from the dreamlike daze, I quickly disassociated myself with the door, putting as much space and objects between myself and it as I could.  I grew calmer the further I traveled, knowing this excitement was probably the last I’d be experiencing for a while.  Not even conscience of most of the walk, I found myself on the road home, appreciating the deep serenity of the night.  I was never one to like direct confrontation.
Report to moderator   Logged

Sing to me, my spongy ones,
Of birds, and bats, and things
And all the while they'd be hung
By necks and feets and wings...
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: