Re: virus: Killing Collaborators

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 14:29:15 MDT

On 8 Aug 2002 at 14:01, Hermit wrote:

> [Rhinoceros] <snip interesting article>
>
> [Joe Dees] I thank you for this confirmation of my contention,
> rhinocerous.
>
> [Hermit] Wrong again Joe.

You're right; the number of suspected collaborators killed by
Palestinians was not 600, but apparently, half again as many (around
900), and this is only up until 1995. The number is almost certainly well
beyond a thousand now.
Before you tell me that I did not take such a phenomenon in context, I
admit that that is true. I offered no context, just a fact which you
erroneously disputed.

Happy Birthday.