Re: virus: Hermit flips Joe the Bird! Joe cooks it and sends it back.

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 14:57:30 MDT

On 8 Aug 2002 at 14:36, Hermit wrote:

> Dufus - I knew you were going to be so pleased to receive confirmation
> that you would disengage your brain.
>
> Check the frigging date on this. Now look at the period to which this
> applies. Now check the dates for the death tolls so far discussed. Now
> do a cross check to the sources already provided to you. Now eat your
> own crow.
>
> Hermit <flips Joe the Bird!>

As I stated, the murders were indeed of Palestinian collaborators, and
were committed by other Palestinians, and the numbers are well in
excess of my original contention. There's no way you can weasel out of
this one by trying to muddy the issue with irrelevant time period
protestations; it happened, it's still happening, and it happens
frequently and with the support of most of the Palestinians themselves.
Q.E.D.

Do you want me to pluck your dinner for you?