Re: Re:virus: Finding the Golden Mean Middle Way

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 21:57:23 MDT

[Joe]
You attacked not what I said, but what you erroneously though that I
thought. If you could actually pull off such a feat of mindreading, you
 could make a cool mil from the Amazing randi.

[Ben]
Normally what people say is a representation of what they think. Perhaps in
your case this is not true?

[Joe]
If necessary, I will repost your lie 1200 times until the reality of it
seeks
 through your neanderthaline skull and pathological denial mechanisms
 into what poorly passes for your brain.

[Ben]
Are we having fun yet? Clearly you have lost all interest in the actual
topic of the original conversation, but I do admit you have a way with
words. Anyways, gotta run, some of my pathological mechanisms are scheduled
for maintenance.

-ben