Re: Re:virus: Finding the Golden Mean Middle Way

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 22:05:01 MDT

[Joe]
> Let me make this, one more time, abundantly clear; when someone lies
> about me to my face concerning what I just did or did not say, and I
> catch them in the lie and call them on it, and they then deny same, even
> though the evidence for same has been clearly and plainly presented
> by me for all on the list to see; I do not allow such an abrogation of
> honesty and personal responsibility to easily pass. Some people do not
> suffer fools gladly; I do not suffer them at all.

[ben]
Sigh. The one time I tried to have a conversation with you before your
'hiatus' you pulled this same exact shit. I will not hold your hand through
the archives and remind you of who said what. You implied that only those
who empathize with dead terrorists would be concerned about the victims of
US actions in Afghanistan. I asked you if this meant that you considered all
Afghanis terrorists. Then you flipped out and started having a tantrum -
which brings us to now.

I have not abrogated any honesty or any personal ressponsibility. I stand by
everything that I have said and under any reasonable person's scrutiny it
will stand on it's own. Nowhere did I lie, and you haven't got a shred of
evidence to support your accusation. I have now explained the conversation
to you twice, and have given up on waiting for any intelligible response.
You can flail away at your keyboard all day, but nothing you type can make
me into a liar.

-ben