RE: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: David Hill (dhill@spee-dee.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 16:05:03 MST

I don't see why "Divine intervention would violate the 2nd law..." as an
omnipotent individual could violate, rescind, abrogate or ignore the law he,
she or it ostensibly set up in the first place.

I prefer "Creation by Committee" because no individual could have possibly
screwed it up this badly alone. Reality is a C- term project in any self
respecting God University.

And the claim that "every attempt to explain that model is easily
disprovable," simply shows that the criteria you accept for proof is not
sufficiently demanding.