Re: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 12:46:19 MST

A little comment for you in regards to your statement: I prefer "Creation by
Committee" because no individual could have possibly
screwed it up this badly alone.

The Universe is perfect by definition - everything that happens happens exactly
as it is supposed to. If one thinks otherwise, they would be mistaken.

Bill