RE: virus: On truth and science. Ping Blunderov

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:14:49 MST

[Hermit 2] Miss Rose, I freely acknowledge that all of my theories may be
wrong, and attempt to prove them wrong all the time. It is the very
mechanism of scientific progress. As you have been told this umpteen times,
and your statements show that either you are (impolitely) not listening or
(rudely) insinuating that I am a liar, I see no reason whatsoever to be
polite to you, or credit your sniveling dribble as being worthy of serious
consideration. I certainly doubt that anyone as cretinous as you appear to
be could prove anything - never mind that one of my theories is wrong. Hah!
I have a challenge for you. I have a theory that you are a fool, who being
unable to think or present an argument is not worth wasting my time on. Go
ahead and prove me wrong.

Yash: Phew! Hermit really makes it a point to try to be really insulting to
anybody that disagrees with him, and resorts to name-calling.

Not to mention here's yet another blatant of SHIFTING THE BURDEN OF PROOF:
"I have a theory that you are a fool, who being
unable to think or present an argument is not worth wasting my time on. Go
ahead and prove me wrong."

Tssss...

Yash.