RE: virus: How to handle lamers? What is off-topic? Ping Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:13:02 MST

[Hermit] Because you cannot ask me to take responsibility for the statements
of others. You should realize that that is not valid. Or are you not
open-minded enough?

Yash: But you're all too happy to do that to me, aren't you? Especially when
YOU do the wild claims! How intellectually dishonest is that?

Tsss, Double Standards again.

You're the one having resorted to calling me names as soon as I showed that
'ah, that Sri Barathi, I am quite familiar with him' couldn't be true since
you hadn't even read the work.

And I remember you saying yourself that it's not important to be on the list
for long, that what is important is that the list has intelligent discourse
(which you haven't been able to do in the least with me).

[Hermit]
 and have not engaged in anything other than sneering at his ongoing
insults,
innuendo

Yash: Well, by now, we all know you've been doing just that, Hermit.