RE: virus: How to handle lamers? What is off-topic? Ping Bodie

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:12:40 MST

Roly,

You must have noticed I did away with insulting back a long time ago, even
if the insults have kept coming systematically from Hermit and Kirk (the
latter tries to even psychoanalyse me, Ha! He's now already showing signs of
trying to do the same to you ('multiple personality') but also continually
says I'm posing as you when I didn't know abut you except from a few weeks
ago when you joined the list).

I find resorting to insult not conducive to proper thinking nor
communication.

Thank you for your support (and thanks to the others as well who have
communicated with me and showed me direct support, like Mermaid).

Yash.