RE: virus: Wriggle little Squirmaid wriggle - but you only set th e hook dee per.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 17:00:15 MST

You even display the same complete inability to address your own cognitive
failings in civil and rational manners, same as Chit. More similarity, but
sorry, I'm still not convinced that it is a racial thing as of yet.

Keep trying, the evidence you provide is certainly revealing, but not for
the causes of crying wolf.

Kirk Steele