RE: virus: Wriggle little Squirmaid wriggle - but you only set th e hook dee per.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 04:38:21 MST

the genralization would be a racist behavior. no, I am saying that there are
statistical aggregates in the asian population which display coorelations
between the biology and the behavior. To say that the racial population is
predisposed towards the behavior, without statistical evidence would be
racsist. To assert statistical coorelations in phenotypes and behavior is
science.