RE: virus: uh oh! Yash wields race card!

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 08:50:51 MST

Well, if there was no racist slant to Kirk Steele's posts, I apologise. It
certainly felt this way at one point.

It can be hard to understand what is meant among what seems to be just a
pack of insults some feel the need to resort to for lack of arguments.

I would rather do without any kind of extremism and the insults.

I do condemn all types of insulting and extremism and that includes racism.

Yash.