RE: virus: uh oh! Yash wields race card!

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 02:08:15 MST

Yash,
The fact that you envoked the racist response in the first place is beyond
chilling. Point of clarification here, to intentionally erroneously evoke
the race card is in itself racism. No socialogist will disagree. I have no
bloody idea what race you are. Even forwarding the conjecture that you are
from the island of Mauritius, I still have not one wit as to what race you
are. That island is populated with a highly multinational presence which
would make conjecture meaningless.

You claim objectivity, yet you reposnd with the most reviled of all human
emotions. When I called you on it, you persisted. Only through the
uproariously sacrastic interventions of Sebastion do you relent.

Yash, you are pathologically predisposed towards irrationality. You persist
in maintaining juvenile scaffolds of belief reinforcement and forward such
actively in a forum that is predicated upon scientific formalism. Other
people recognize this as well. Some respond with ardent sarcasm, some with
perdition reeking biluously of brimstone. Some merely call you Fuckwit.

I have spent the past several hours reading your entries in the archive from
1997. Your first round in virus. I noted that you displayed no cohesive
central theme to your posts before you up and vanished for four years. And
now you are back. I have only been here a year. It only took me two days to
read your posts in the archive and arrive at a similar conclusion to others.
Whatever skills you possess, critical thinking and discourse are not among
them.

You display highly neurotic responses to anything that lies outside of your
"esoterism". That is known as being dogmatic.
http://virus.lucifer.com/sins.html You forward ideas in unstructered
clutters of emotive outburts. You vacilate wildly on the themes of your
posts. You have no core. You are unfocused. You have not formed an identity.

The forum will attest that I flame on the following topic: Intellectual
Integrity and having the Courage of your Convictions. But as I read
http://virus.lucifer.com/virtues.html these are good things. I didn't need
Virus to validate that. You seem to need Virus to validate something. What
that is might not be as closed to conjecture as one might think.

It is human to have opinions. Keep them. To yourself. Test them. Quietly.
Assert them ONLY when knowledge, not dogma, permits them. Esoteric
assertions replete with fecund erudition emergent of the privation of
socially referent cognitive and psychosocial scaffolds incite not one wit of
concurrance, more like scorn.

Kirk Steele