virus: 1 point, some advice and a challenge or two to Yash.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 16:52:45 MST

Hey Yash, Herm doesnt MERELY CLAIM personal domain over a minima knowledge
base as an experienced, peer accepted EXPERT. He is one.

You CLAIM such expertise for yourself by telling us that you are a SYSTEMS
ENGINEER. You have yet to demonstrate this.

You wrap all your assertions around yourself vis a vis, your arguments are
demonstrably extensions of your ego.

We first tried reason, we second tried logic, we resorted to rattling you
through ad hominum as a last resort. NOTHING TOOK. You still assert this
nonsense, which has been clearly measured and weighed and found lacking. You
need to learn to step outside yourself.

Whether or not you NOW assert that you are only talking about a phonemic
encoding schema, your original assertions, on which this whole diatribe you
insist on promulgating is based, have been soundly thrashed, reasonably.
Give them up.

The fact that you won't, says volumes. The fact that you slither from one
perspective from within the scope the argument to another, says more still.

Kirkasaurus Wrecks