RE: virus: 20 points, some advice and a challenge or two to Yash. PS Ping for Casey/Walter

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 15:20:51 MST

Ok, so all is fine and dandy, you consider as dumb, and I do think you're an
asshole.

Everybody's happy with that.

Let's move on.

Recently you were finding it strange that people were saying they were on
the list for so long, and you said that you'd rather think there are
intelligent people on this list. Then on a more recent post, you claim just
that: "I have been longer on this list than most".

Just one more example of your fucked-up thinking, trying to set standards
for others but these standards you can't comply with yourself. Work on
yourself first before finding fault with others.

You think because I do not respond to some of your idiocies I don't have
answers to them? It's just because you're so stuck up in dogma you wouldn't
understand.

I prefer spending my time discussing with people who can argue
intelligently, not blabber-mouths with no substance and who have limited
vision and are narrow-minded. That's how you are to me.

I have no need to respond to challenges about assertions you are claiming I
did but which I never wrote. Instead YOU are the one making some unsupported
claims about dates and a certain chronology and you are exciting yourself
all over these. Why should I respond to these? I never said anything about
this.

Come on, what TRUCE are you talking about? We all know one can't make a good
idea about something unless we properly research it. And all you've done is
just seen bits and pieces of the said book and dismiss it completely because
of the link with the Vedic (read religous/spiritual/theological traditions).

This is not over unless you admit that you haven't given the book a full
read and tested the exercises and admitted that it is shoddy scientific
research to have a full-fledged opinion about something you haven't looked
into. So you're a scientist eh?

Sneer all you will, it doesn't affect me. I don't particularly care about
you or your opinion. I've showed enough of your failings so that other
people will not be blinded by your ways.

Ha, and look at what you're saying below, you asshole. That's the first
thing you did: completely misrepresent what I was saying.

[Hermit]: Attempt not to misrepresent the argument.

[Hermit]: Avoid personal comment completely.

Hahahahah funny you, and you can't even follow the very principles you set
for yourself. You are the one who started with name-calling.

In which case, I've decided not to read your whole post, which I'm sure is
going to be another whole load of crap camouflaged in a dhiarrea of verbal
shit with not much substance.

That's more time for me to continue to learn and improve my own worldview.

You can fuck off.

Yash.