RE: virus: LOL..lady of faith?? desperate huh?

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:20:50 MST

All I can hope for is some additional insight on how language and symbols
work and are useful.

For instance, I have two examples for a Circle, one in English and one in
symbols/english which are interesting, but these cannot be easily reconciled
in a singular example, which would be the goal of the constructed language.

However, doing these two examples, although imperfect, made me understand
some of the inner working.

Yash.