RE: GIGO RE: virus: Weird claims about PI - the sloka

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:21:21 MST

You're probably right about diminishing returns, especially because of the
ensuing difficulty of recognising a symbol (let's say an algebraic symbol -
the letter) when it's used as x in (x=y+z) and a number (the value of x in
the gematrix system).

This seems to be a complex issue. It would entail using additional symbols
to indicate when a letter is just that and when it is a number.

Incidentally, there are points added to the Hebrew language to indicate some
sort of difference between the normal letters and the dotted ones.

Yash.