RE: virus: Pi me!

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:20:31 MST

It was just like you said.

At one point, I felt like the authors had read my mind on some ideas.

Interestingly, when Max is in the metro and he's writing on a magazine, he
was writing exactly the same things I was a day earlier while explaining to
a friend of mine what I was discussing on the list about the language and a
circle and calculations about it, etc...

Very interesting indeed was the Cohanim story and the utterance of the real
name of God in the Holy-of-Holies.

The example one of the scholars shows him about gematria, with Father,
Mother and Child, together with their values is very interesting indeed. I
usually speak about the Achad and Aheba example. The one in the movie is
more poignant.

I also liked the argument that Max puts about to the Cohanim leader: "You
don't have it because you are not ready for it', it described very well the
fate that awaits enlightened people in a world of fools masquerading as
important or intelligent people.

I found it was too long in some places.

I would have finished the movie with Max utterring "I don't know" in the
end.

Yash.