RE: virus: Immense Asteroid Passes Earth

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:20:40 MST

What a strange coincidence that this is exactly the sort of possibly
catastrophic event I was referring to when discussing Kalkor's post about
immortality (except I had postulated a hit).

Hopefully, we will one day be more watchful of those kinds of events.

Synchronistic events sometimes happen in groups.

Yash.