RE: virus: More prime-ape thinking.

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:21:01 MST

When nothing else would do, that's what you resort to?:
1. Denigrate a profession and a body of Scientific knowledge (Systems
Engineer/Systems Engineering)
2. Criticising one's way of writing posts, and the length of the posts. You
would regulate that?

All this time you never answered that you haven't read the Vedic Maths book
and that unless you read it and explore what it says your points are moot.

And yes, maybe it'd hurt you to realise I know more maths than you do, but
then it's probably true as well. I was once investigating some
meta-mathematics, deriving some formulae and theorems about operations
whatever the base you work in.

Anyway go on like this and it just exposes you as the fraud you really are.

Oh and if you want to set rules about how people post, why not start your
own list and moderate it from there?

I prefer to be short and to the point as much as possible, rather than go
your way of having a fit of verbal diarrhea while being completely on the
wrong side of knowledge and argumentation.

Yash.