logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-05-20 15:57:23 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Donations now taken through PayPal

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

An Advance Retrospective of McCain's Upcoming First Presidential Term
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: An Advance Retrospective of McCain's Upcoming First Presidential Term  (Read 827 times)
Salamantis
Neophyte

I'm a llama!

View Profile E-Mail
An Advance Retrospective of McCain's Upcoming First Presidential Term
« on: 2008-05-15 16:33:35 »

[[ author reputation (0.00) beneath threshold (3)... display message ]]

Report to moderator   Logged
MoEnzyme
Anarch

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Reading Salamtis, so you can do something else
« Reply #1 on: 2008-05-15 17:58:17 »

Okay I really haven't read this, but at some point in the next week when I'm really, really, really bored and not trying to get laid, I'll get around to it. But really does anyone have any earthly idea what this post-traumatic-stress-disorded borderline psychopath McCain will really do? I don't, and I don't want to even find out.  Anyone who believes they know what Nutcase McCain will do, I doubt knows either, and is simply deluding him/herself which is especially true of the man himself. There are REASONS, very SOLID REASONS why we should oppose torture. We aren't just talking about limp wristed peacenik reasons here.  We are talking John McCain reasons why not to torture. And no, they aren't John McCain reasons because he came up with them; they are John McCain reasons because he's the example of a product of torture whether he wants to be or not.  Just as GWB is the example of why you shouldn't snort lots of cocaine and guzzle down whiskey both on and off the job for years on end . . . even if you eventually stop the damage has already been done . . . , John McCain is an example of why torture is a bad thing and how it can leave an individually mentally damaged which is why he should not be allowed to ascend to the presidency; the damage is already done and his senility will do nothing to improve it. I have little issue with him as a senator, because that consists of little to no executive power except over those staff and employees directly answerable to him, but quite frankly he's braindamaged and therefore there is no reasonable prediction of what he will be like as a president. He's already proven that he is willing to betray just about anyone: liberals, conservatives, moderates, populists, elitists, etc. ad nauseum, and especially his own constituents on a regular basis, and even physically assaults peers in the workplace . . . er, ooops, what I meant to say is he's a Maverick. . . . . yeah.  

Anyway, if you want to actually read what Salamatis had to say, you're welcome to it, but as I write this you are way ahead of me, . . . so take your time

-Mo
« Last Edit: 2008-05-16 14:06:00 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
David Lucifer
Archon

Rate David Lucifer

Enlighten me.

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Reading Salamtis, so you can do something else
« Reply #2 on: 2008-05-15 20:49:29 »

Quote from: MoEnzyme on 2008-05-15 17:58:17   

Anyway, if you want to actually read what Salamatis had to say, you're welcome to it, but as I write this you are way ahead of me, . . . so take your time

Salamantis didn't say anything, he quoted an entire article without comment. I'm guessing he may agree with the content.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: