RE: virus: Antigravity propulsion update

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 00:46:42 MDT

[Blunderov]
I confess that when I saw

<snip>
(05-29-2002) The Great Pyramid's mathematical geometry is connected to
the fine structure constant and my derived quantum torus. GO:
GREATPYRAMID
<snap>

it gave me pause. Still I thought, perhaps this is some kind of bee in
somebody's bonnet. Genius, I told myself, seems to attract bees. And all
the math - I thought surely nobody is going to blatantly publish all
that lambda divided by the square root of minus one stuff on the net
without having their exercises corrected for them if it doesn't add up.

I think I'll keep an eye on them more in hope than expectation. They
seem to be building some mighty strange machinery. Maybe it will work
with a strange buzzing sound not directly connected to any bees in the
vicinity.

Thanks for the gravitas!

Warm regards

<snip>
rhinoceros
Sent: 25 September 2002 02:27 AM

[Blunderov]
Ladies and gentlemen I give you ...

The Holy Grail!

Of course I'm totally incompetent to critique this stuff. Somebody talk
to me!

Warm regards.

http://www.electrogravity.com/EGTheory.htm

<q>
Overview of Electrogravitation As A Unified Field Theory by Jerry E.
Bayles
Date: January 05, 2002

[rhinoceros]
I hated to make any mundane comments, but since you asked... I think you
have wandered too far away.

The author makes it clear that his work is "unfamiliar to mainstream
physics". I am pretty sure the statement "the gravitational constant G
was perhaps a barrier to a successful description of a unified
gravitational action theory in that the units may need to be modified"
as "Feynman suggested" would be unfamiliar even to Feynman.

Then there is no experimental support, no peer review, no known works by
the author, and there is also his site:

http://www.electrogravity.com/

<quote>
This work presents a study of electrogravitational field mechanics
leading to a solution of the actual gravitational mechanism.

UPDATE:(11-09-2001):New HTML paper explains and correlates the test
results of Fran De Aquino, Chrish Hardeman, Jean Louis Naudin, Steve
Burns, Jerry E. Bayles (below) and others: 'Quantum Uncertainty Rules.'
GO: RULES
<end quote>

In fact, there *is* a kind of peer review. It is between these guys
mentioned here, some of whom have e-books and books out of print on
amazon.com, and perhaps the Electrical Spacecraft Journal, the New
Energy News, and UFO Sightings.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church
of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid
=26314>