RE: virus: Isn't it funny...

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 12:06:00 MDT

Jonathan Davis [jonathan.davis@lineone.net] wrote
<q>
Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one's understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self-imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it
without guidance from another. Dare to know!* "Have courage to use your
own understanding!"--that is the motto of enlightenment. - Kant

* Sapere Aude!

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html

</q>

[Jonathan Davis1] [jonathan.davis@lineone.net] Wed 2002/08/28 03:12 PM