Re: virus: Israeli Kurdi Bear in Jenin.

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 21:30:37 MDT

[Joe Dees]Yes, I read it, and I also know that Palestinian gunmen verified
his account of the booby-traps and gunholes; they bragged of same to
reporters.

[Mermaid]Hmm..why were there booby traps and gunholes? Surely, its not
something the residents of Jenin refugee camp do every other day to
entertain themselves?

[Joe Dees]Yes, I did; he said that those who waved white flage were allowd
to pass, and only those who fought were 'screwed'.

[Mermaid]i suppose the man on the wheel chair or the little girl buried
under the rubble couldnt find a white flag to wave to the drunk driver of a
monster bulldozer. I bet he had good vision, judgement and all that.

[Joe Dees]A UN investigation took place, and we read it here;

[Mermaid]No, it was a report. The UN investigation team was sent away by
Israel.

[Joe Dees]..the Israelis just did not accept the people the UN offered to
conduct it after viewing their personal histories and coming to the
conclusion that they were biased, so it was conducted without the Israelis'
coopweration and it still exonerated them of massacre charges.

[Mermaid]You mean..because Israel thought that the UN team was comprised of
anti-semites and jew-haters? Good excuse. One label fits all. Smooth.

[Joe Dees]I realize that the fact that the Israelis DIDN'T engage in a
massacre in Jenin just chaps your Jew- condemning ass, but you're just gonna
have to deal with it.

[Mermaid]I condemn Israel. Not Jews. Are you beginning to identify all Jews
with Israel? Just like you are condemning all Moselems and Arabs for the 19?

[Joe Dees]By their rhetoric shall ye know them.

[Mermaid]i didnt see that.

[Joe Dees]Resorting to masturbation slurs, ayy? I must've really struck a
guilty nerve.

[Mermaid]Who? Me? Nahh...