Re: virus: Israeli Kurdi Bear in Jenin.

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 21:26:48 MDT

On 19 Aug 2002 at 20:05, Mermaid . wrote:

> [Joe Dees]Reading the quotes did point out the ambush deathtrap nature
> of many of the houses,
>
> [Mermaid]He was drunk. He was probably delirious from the fever. He
> didnt sleep for 72 hours. He flattened Jenin to make it a 'stadium'
> for 72 continous hours.
>
> [Mermaid]You didnt read it, did you?

Yes, I read it, and I also know that Palestinian gunmen verified his
account of the booby-traps and gunholes; they bragged of same to
reporters.

> [Joe Dees]..and that those who did not fight were spared from harm.
>
> [Mermaid]Again...you didnt read the article, did you?

Yes, I did; he said that those who waved white flage were allowd to
pass, and only those who fought were 'screwed'.

> [Joe Dees]And apparently, 52 Palestinians and 33 Israelis died in
> Jenin.
>
> [Mermaid]You said 'apparently'!...no investigation took place...

A UN investigation took place, and we read it here; the Israelis just did
not accept the people the UN offered to conduct it after viewing their
personal histories and coming to the conclusion that they were biased,
so it was conducted without the Israelis' coopweration and it still
exonerated them of massacre charges. I realize that the fact that the
Israelis DIDN'T engage in a massacre in Jenin just chaps your Jew-
condemning ass, but you're just gonna have to deal with it.

> [Joe Dees]I know that some here would wish the numbers to be different
> (less Israelis, many more Palestinians) for propaganda and personal
> hatred justification purposes, but they're just shit out of luck.
>
> [Mermaid]How do you know this? Because they are "anti-semites"
> *thud*...and "jew-haters"...*gasp*?

By their rhetoric shall ye know them.

> [Joe Dees]And what does it say about their real care for the
> Palestinians, that they would wish more Palestinians had died in Jenin
> just so they could rear up on their hind limbs in self-righteous
> snarling indignation and tonguelash the Israelis more?
>
> [Mermaid]I dont know, Joe Dees. It's your fantasy. Dont forget to keep
> the Kleenex by your side.

Resorting to masturbation slurs, ayy? I must've really struck a guilty
nerve.