Re: virus: Impeaching Hermit or Who the funk made you boss?

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 04:20:39 MDT

Dear David,

Thank you for your as ever excellent reply. I am greatly reassured by what
you have said. I will be in touch to see if I can be of any assistance in
creating a Varian charter for the list and BBS. I would also like to
formally volunteer to help you with any IRC or list roles that you might
need help with.

Kind regards

Jonathan