Re: virus: End Flooding Now Please

From: Casey (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 08:20:42 MDT

In regards to flooding:

What constitutes flooding? Who is to declare when an article is a flood, or not?

It's a disservice to many on the list to have an article forwarded to the mail list, regardless of whether, or not, it is specifically written for the CoV. Oh, a paragraph or two written to accentuate certain points at the top of an article doesn't appear to me to mean that the article was written for the mail list...Hermit. :) The same can be said for someone posting multiple articles....Joe. :) I still find the conversations intriguing, but for some of the list subscribers who are still on dial-up, it plain ol' sucks. Imagine having to load each and every one of the articles just to find out that you don't have the time to read, let alone respond.

Be nice and don't flood...all of ya! ;) I link links! No, not the golf links, nor the sausage variety, rather the HTML kind!

Fond regards,
Casey

PS. Leave former members of this list outta yer discussions whether it be an introductory statement or a response, Hermit and Joe. I think I might know more about it than ALL of you put together.

PPS. Have a nice day!

----
This message was posted by Casey to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26055>