Re: virus: The face of genocide - While the world watches

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 09:39:28 MDT

[Hermit] "It's worth it" Albright 1996, Dees, 2002

[rhinoceros]
The difference is that Albright was not just someone in a discussion forum.

Quote:
Leslie Stahl, speaking of US sanctions against Iraq: "We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And -- and you know, is the price worth it?"

Madeline Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it."

Of course, one may consider this irrelevant. Maybe the new wave of USA haters are just fanatic Islamists by upbringing or even anti-modernists.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25976>