RE: virus:Lemming Lapaloopan's ?

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 23:19:33 MST

[Hermit 0*] The Lapaloopans who journeyed around their world would die. Can
anyone tell me how and why?

<snap>

[Blunderov 0] Would they fall off? Assuming Laloopa has a normal downwards
pointing gravity, would gravity not push instead of pull at the exact half
way point around the strip when they are [i]underneath[/i] Laloopa?

[Blunderov 0] (Why do I have a feeling this is not the right answer?)
===
[Hermit 1] The gravitational attraction would presumably be caused by the
material of the loop world, so what is under their feet will always be down.

[Hermit 1] So your speculation was correct. Your answer is wrong. <grin>

Kind Regards

Hermit

PS Once I have three tries or a request, I'll offer a clue.