Re: virus: RE: He who makes the rules wins

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 12:52:42 MST

Hey Blunderov - just a note about your first observation: "nobody livesd
forever".

I'll challenge that one - last time I checked, there are more people alive today
than have lived throughout all of time. This means that less than half of the
popupation, over all this time, has actually died. Pretty inconclusive if you
ask me.

wait, wait

I never thought the universe was infinite. It cannot be - why do you say it is?
I don't think science thinks the Universe is infinite either, does it? It cannot
be infinite by definition - its a closed volume. And sense?!? when does the
Universe make sense? C'mon, quantum entanglement makes no sense to anyone not
trained, and I am not sure they are sure. Heck, we were sure black holes existed
just a few days ago, but new ideas say - no way, Jose.

but for what it matters, I get your point.

Bill